FUNDRAISING BRANCH PROJECTS
This branch fundraises for children at local hospitals who can't afford the costs of surgeries they need to survive.
Kits for Kids
Medical Minds is raising money to purchase advanced medical technology such as an automated external defibrillator (AED) for rural communities around the world
Medical Hope is our global healthcare outreach initiative. Medical Minds directly impactsf amilies in need of medical attention in low income countries through MH!
KITS FOR KIDS
We are partnered with Project CURE and create medical kits that are distributed to families in Peru, Nicaragua, and Cambodia. Last year MM created 200 kits!
Fundraising Schedule 20-21
- 1. Start writing letters and have at least 20 by November 30th to donate to Project Smile.
- 2. Write a thank you message to healthcare workers on Project Sunshine website
- 3. If you can sew, make masks and donate to Project Sunshine (they have more info here https://projectsunshine.org)
1. Start fundraiser and sell Puravida bracelets to raise money for Kits for Kids around December to January
1. Partner up with Chipotle around January
2. Write 20 letters for ChemoAngels: become a card angel and help cancer patients by cheering them up with written letters.
1. Can make handmade bracelets where profit can go to the Phoenix Children Hospital or Saint Judes or kits for kids
2. Sell chocolates around Valentines day
1. Partner with Krispy Kreme to raise money
2. Phase 2 of Chemoangel letters
1. Raise some toy donations for Phoenix children hospital by April or May
2. Donate any new toys that haven’t been used yet
3. Partner with Panera
4. Phase 2 of partnership with Krispy Kreme